Do you want to work on projects that have real-world impact? Do you want to help build and lead the digital offer at a creative and innovative agency?
At Together, we use design and digital products to help important organisations make a difference. We work mainly in the health, technology, social research and the charity space, where there is plenty of scope to innovate. We have a unique blend of in-house technical, UX, creative design and research expertise. We offer a range of tech solutions including developing and building bespoke web-based applications and websites.
We are now looking to scale the digital team, and we are looking for a lead developer with ambition and leadership skills to embed themselves in a collaborative culture and support the Creative Director to shape our digital offer. We have several fantastic new ventures in the pipeline in the health and tech space that we want the LD to take the lead on as soon as the role begins.
The workload at time of hiring is made up predominantly of greenfield applications, maintenance and feature releases of existing applications and bespoke website builds.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- We’re looking for a leader who still has a passion for getting fully immersed in software. We work with a range of technologies and are always looking to develop optimal solutions on a per project basis. Current tech stack is predominantly JS. Using React, Angular JS, Node, Express, Apollo Server (GraphQL) and multiple AWS products.
- You are experienced in managing a range of technical teams that deliver products and projects to tight deadlines.
- You want to use your passion for technology to scope innovative ways to solve complex problems.
- Have experience in and want to take the lead in architecture decisions in the creation of bespoke user-focused platforms.
- You enjoy working directly with clients and want to lead on the strategy and development of platform features that deliver value to our clients.
- Growing, leading and managing a software engineering team, including making hiring decisions when required. You are supportive and collaborative and you are keen to use your experience to help influence our future offering.
- Be our subject-matter expert in all things technical. Keep abreast of new technologies and advise and implement.
- Work with the design team to improve our standards and processes. You thrive when working closely with a dynamic design and digital team.
- Working with our operations team to liaise between clients, stakeholders and team members.
- Develop Together’s coding standards and maintain code quality through code reviews, and mentoring and inspiring more junior members of the team.
In addition to interesting and fulfilling projects, we have:
- Free breakfast
- Summer BBQs/Winter drinks
- We have a great outdoor space to enjoy the summer months
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fresh bean to cup coffee on tap
- Table tennis
- Film club
- Well stocked library resources
How to Apply
We are looking for someone who cares about their next move and appreciates the importance of getting it right.
If you’re considering applying please email us attaching your CV and let us know why you are interested in the role and what value you believe you could bring to the business. Please also state your availability and where you are currently based.
Salary: Depending on experience
Please note we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Only those with the right to work in the UK for the foreseeable future should apply