Together is a growing, and innovative young agency. Independent and entrepreneurial we are a team of multi-disciplined digital and design experts. We are currently looking to expand our digital team, so it is an extremely exciting time to join us. Based in Clapham Common (zone 2) 5 mins from the Northern Line tube, we have both an established client base as well as several fantastic new ventures in the pipeline. We use our technical, creative and digital expertise to empower our clients to be ahead in their field, offering a range of solutions including but not limited to scoping out, developing and building applications, software and websites. Now in a period of growth, we are looking for an experienced mid-weight software developer, to join as a key member of our innovative and collaborative digital team.
- You are someone who can and enjoys quickly building prototypes of ideas and sharing their experience of technical possibilities
- Not only do you want to work as part of a team and have client contact but you are at a stage where you want your ideas and technical expertise to be valued and rewarded
- Alongside your input into our client’s digital needs, we would be looking to you to be an inspirational example to the more junior members of the team and helping them develop their software craftsmanship. You will be persistent when it comes to solution finding and enthusiastic and flexible when it comes to being part of the team.
- You will be facilitating communications between clients, stakeholders and team members, managing projects so that they are delivered in a timely manner through agile development practices
- We see this role as a chance for you to be a key part in the next phase of our team’s growth using all their technical expertise, potential leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- CSS (LESS/SASS)
- Exp w/ Version Control Systems (Github / Bitbucket)
- Exp w/ RESTful API
In addition to interesting and fulfilling projects, we have:
- free breakfasts
- weekly yoga sessions
- summer BBQs/Winter drinks.
- we have a great outdoor space to enjoy the summer months
- cycle to work scheme
- fresh bean to cup coffee on tap
- table tennis
- film club
- well stocked library resources
How to apply
We are looking for someone who cares about their next move and appreciates the importance of getting it right.
If you’re considering applying please call us on 020 3848 4390 and/or email Ben attaching your CV and a Cover Letter outlining the reasons why this role feels right for you to explore. Please also state your availability and where you are currently based.
There will be a 3-stage interview process:
1) You will be invited to our digital platform to follow through a couple of tasks.
2) If you are successful, you will be invited to a telephone-based conversation
3) The successful candidates from part 2 will then come on site to complete coding and system modelling and design tasks as part of a face-to-face interview.
We thrive on diversity and thank everyone who applies however just to make you aware, we will only contact those who are short-listed for an interview.
[Please note we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Only those with the right to work in the UK for the foreseeable future should apply]