We’re on the hunt for a Senior Designer who wants to work in a fast-paced agency, grow and nurture a team of designers, and get involved in a range of exciting projects across brand, digital, editorial and comms.
We are a tight-knit team composed of designers, developers, animators and an account team. This role will be pivotal in our team so it’s really important you are at a stage in your career where you’re looking to build close relationships with colleagues and clients and embed yourself in a collaborative culture. We are looking for someone who is able to inspire the team and clients with creativity, energy and strategic thinking.
You will work closely with the Creative Director ensuring project vision and quality is maintained whilst also taking the lead on projects in the Studio. You will need to demonstrate experience in building client relationships as well as helping junior members of staff develop. Being able to evidence how you understand and prioritise a clients’ objectives and use that to deliver highly effective design will help your application stand out.
We are based in Clapham Common, London (zone 2) and close to the tube. We take a consultative approach with an open and highly collaborative work environment. We’re a growing business, developing new offers, doing great work for interesting clients who are doing great work in their field.
We work in a variety of sectors including research, healthcare, tech startups and charity. So we are looking for someone who has experience working in these sectors and is as passionate as we are about using design and digital to help our clients innovate and differentiate themselves. We share a fantastic office space with our client and sister company, Revealing Reality, an award-winning research and insight agency who we work with on a range of research-led and data-driven projects.
It’s not all work – we balance our commitment to work with our passion for looking after our people. From morning yoga, running club & table tennis to free breakfasts and frequent socials such as Friday BBQs and film nights. Everything we do socially is designed to be fun and inclusive.
ABOUT YOU – WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- You’re confident but humble, helpful and courteous. We don’t do cocky, precious or frivolous.
- You’re more interested in design and digital work that makes a difference to real people and systems then seeing your work in lights or on the latest social media platform.
- You’re hardworking and diligent, ready to take responsibility and ownership of your workload, and take a ‘can-do’, hands-on approach to things you notice that could be done better.
- You’ve gained good experience in a few jobs that you’ve stuck at for long enough to learn your trade and how to get the best from people. Now you’re looking for somewhere to share your experience, and be an integral part of this owner-run and directed business. You are keen to develop and bring in new business and connections to build something bigger for our collective future.
- You’re organised, driven and determined to make things happen in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent management skills and a desire to help the creative director in developing and mentoring the design team.
We are looking for someone who cares about their next move and appreciates the importance of getting it right. More than anything, we value inspiring, curious, persistent, enthusiastic, and flexible people. If that sounds like you, we would like to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV and a link to your portfolio together with a few reasons as to why you’re attracted to this role and what you can bring to it.
Salary: £32,500–40,000 depending on experience
Closing date for applications: 28 June 2021
Please note: we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Only those with the right to work in the UK for the foreseeable future should apply.
Thank you for your interest.