Senior developer at Together
Job type: Full-time
Location: London, mainly in office, flexible working available
Together is a growing, and innovative young agency. Independent and entrepreneurial we are a team of multi-disciplinary design and digital experts. We are looking for an ambitious senior developer to join our growing digital team. Based in Clapham Common (zone 2) 5 mins from the Northern Line tube, we have both an established client base as well as several fantastic new ventures in the pipeline. We use our technical, creative, research and digital expertise to empower our clients to be ahead in their field, offering a range of solutions including but not limited to scoping, developing and building bespoke web-based applications, and websites.
Here are some examples of our recent work
- Use your passion for technology to scope innovative ways to solve complex problems.
- Work on the development of platform features that deliver value to our clients
- Be our subject-matter expert in all things technical. Keep abreast of new technologies and advise and implement
- Work with the design and development team and manage projects so that they are delivered in a timely manner through agile development practices
- Facilitating communications between clients, stakeholders and team members
- Direct Together’s coding standards and maintain code quality through code reviews, and mentoring and inspiring more junior members of the team
- Full Stack JS (Node/React)
- SQL (MySQL)
- AWS (SDK – DynamoDB – ECS – S3)
- Experience with Unit testing (Jest / Enzyme)
- E2E testing (Cypress)
- WordPress & PHP
- Apollo Client (GraphQL)
In addition to interesting and fulfilling projects, we have:
- free breakfasts
- weekly yoga sessions
- summer BBQs/Winter drinks
- we have a great outdoor space to enjoy the summer months
- cycle to work scheme
- fresh bean to cup coffee on tap
- table tennis
- film club
- well stocked library resources
How to Apply
We are looking for someone who cares about their next move and appreciates the importance of getting it right.
To apply, If you’re considering applying please call us on 020 3848 4390 and/or email Ben attaching your CV and a Cover Letter outlining the reasons why this role feels right for you to explore. Please also state your availability and where you are currently based.
There will be a 3-stage interview process:
1) You will be invited to our digital platform to follow through a couple of tasks.
2) If you are successful, you will be invited to a telephone-based conversation
3) The successful candidates from part 2 will then come on site to complete coding and system modelling and design tasks as part of a face-to-face interview.
We thrive on diversity and thank everyone who applies however just to make you aware, we will only contact those who are short-listed for an interview.
[Please note we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Only those with the right to work in the UK for the foreseeable future should apply