Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: London, mainly in-office, remote options flexible and negotiable over time
- Use your passion for technology to scope innovative ways to solve complex problems.
- Take the lead in architecture decisions in the creation of bespoke user-focused platforms.
- Lead development of platform features that deliver value to our clients
- Growing, leading and managing a software engineering team, including making hiring decisions when required. Use your experience to influence our future offering.
- Be our subject-matter expert in all things technical. Keep abreast of new technologies and advise and implement
- Work with the design and development team and manage projects so that they are delivered in a timely manner through agile development practices
- Facilitating communications between clients, stakeholders and team members
- Direct Together’s coding standards and maintain code quality through code reviews, and mentoring and inspiring more junior members of the team
Desirable Experience (but not mandatory)
Technical requirements sheet
In addition to interesting and fulfilling projects, we have:
- free breakfasts
- weekly yoga sessions
- summer BBQs/Winter drinks
- we have a great outdoor space to enjoy the summer months
- cycle to work scheme
- fresh bean to cup coffee on tap
- table tennis
- film club
- well stocked library resources
How to Apply
If you’re considering applying please call us on 020 3848 4390 and/or email Ben attaching your CV and a Cover Letter outlining the reasons why this role feels right for you to explore. Please also state your availability and where you are currently based.
There will be a 3-stage interview process:
1) You will be invited to our platform to follow through a couple of tasks.
2) If you are successful, you will be invited to a telephone-based conversation
3) The successful candidates from part 2 will then come on-site to complete coding and system modelling and design tasks as part of a face-to-face interview.
We thrive on diversity and thank everyone who applies however just to make you aware, we will only contact those who are short-listed for an interview.
[Please note we are currently unable to provide visa sponsorship and are monitoring arrangements and changing rules around Brexit. Please specify your eligibility/right to work in the UK on application].