Together is an exciting design, communications and digital agency based in London. We are growing our team and are looking for a sociable and enthusiastic junior to join in a hybrid role at the heart of the business as a part of our Studio Management team. The role is perfect for an analytically minded individual who wants to start building their career in the creative industries, wants to gain first-hand client experience and is ambitious and curious to learn how to run a successful business.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Passionate about the digital and creative industries
- You have a head for numbers and are able to apply your analytical skills to improving and innovating our existing systems
- A desire to roll up your sleeves, use your initiative and take an active interest and ownership of all aspects of both how we operate as a business and the key day-to-day running of a busy creative studio. A desire to learn about the business and develop your career goals should be key reasons to join
- You are a discerning reader and analytical thinker who approaches challenges in a methodical and logical way
- You are digitally curious and an early adopter of technologies
- You enjoy producing text to a brief that is both clear, concise and creative
- You are calm even under pressure and are able to prioritise workload
- We value an entrepreneurial spirit, and people who are not afraid to question the status quo and demand high-standards from themselves and those around them
- We are a collaborative, team-orientated culture but you should also be able to work independently
- Humility and a willingness to learn from mistakes is crucial
- Computer literacy – highly proficient in MSOffice and G Suite particularly excel – spreadsheets is a necessity. Experience in Google Data Studio or other data visualisation tools would be nice to have.
Although still comparatively small, we have a large client base, ranging between private, public and the third sector. Our work spans different countries and each project varies in size. The responsibilities at the start of the role will have a direct impact on what is going on in the studio. It’s fair to say that this is a unique opportunity for a recent graduate in terms of industry exposure and the breadth of experienced and skilled people you’ll be working with.
We also have a great work culture! We have frequent socials, Summer BBQs, Friday drinks, weekly yoga and fitness sessions, free breakfast and (delicious!) lunches, bean-to-cup coffee and an ever-expanding library (and we are open to requests!). We share our office with our sister agency, and client, the award-winning research agency Revealing Reality; it’s a sociable, friendly and collaborative environment to work in.
MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be assisting the Studio Management team in the day-to-day management of the studio, ensuring the team is supported and learning the fundamentals of the business such as the finance systems, resource management & timekeeping, assisting with creative idea generation sessions and the general organisation of the studio. You will be assisting with generating written content, proof-reading and sense-checking the written outputs we produce.
The role can then explore the more complex operations of the business: resource/project management, client management, new business and supporting the Studio Management team and Creative Director in helping shape the culture of the business. There is lots of fluidity and open-mindedness here and we will support personal development and growth in whatever way we can.
Salary: £20-22,000 depending on experience
APPLYING FOR THE ROLE:
If reading this ad has ignited some excitement, then please get in touch. Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com with a little more detail about you and why you think you would be a good fit for this job.
ADDITIONALLY, your application will not be considered without addressing the following questions in your application email:
- Describe a learning, either from your professional or personal experiences, that you think relates best to this role?
- From looking at our website and the case studies we show, tell us what you think our company values are?
You must have a 2:1 (or on track to achieve) in any degree discipline. If this is not the case, please acknowledge it in your application.
Please note we are unable to provide visa sponsorship and for this reason can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK for the foreseeable future.
Thank you for your interest!